The following is the XR policy regarding the privacy rights of visitors to this website. We respect your right to privacy and your desire for a secure online shopping experience.
This is a website of XR LLC (BoyzShop.com). We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect and How It's Used
Last updated: 6/2/2017
We respect your privacy and guarantee that, the information you give us and our list of registered customers will never be sold or rented. Our site's registration form asks you to give us contact information, including your billing address, shipping address, credit card information, and email address. You may supply as much or as little of this information as you like. We use the information provided to facilitate any subsequent orders. Our promise to you is outlined in the following privacy statement
- We do not read your private online communications.
- We do not sell or rent any information about where you personally go on our site to others.
- We do not give out your telephone number, credit card information or screen names, unless you authorize us to do so. And we give you the opportunity to correct your personal contact and billing information at any time.
- We do not sell or rent your purchase data to others.
- We take extra steps to protect the safety and privacy of your information.
- We use secure technology, privacy protection controls and restrictions on employee access in order to safeguard your personal information.
- We will keep you informed, clearly and prominently, about what we do with your personal information, and we will advise you here if we change our policy.
We utilize browser cookies to track various activities on our site including:
- Your logged in status.
- The contents of your cart.
- Affiliate sales.
- We use Google Analytics and other analytics tools to track how customers use our site. We have Google Analytics advertising features enabled that allow us to get broad demographic data on our users, but can't tie that data to individual users. Google analytics is the primary means through which we understand how customers use our site, and how we can improve it. However, you can opt out of Google Analytics tracking here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/