The newer smaller cousin of the Aneros MGX. The Aneros SGX offers the same ability as the MGX to achieve incredible male orgasms. Originally designed for the Asian market, the Aneros SGX is 0.5 inches shorter than the MGX. Made from FDA approved materials. Those that have enjoyed the Aneros MGX are finding the SGX offers a different orgasmic experience.
Its patented self-propulsion mechanism allows the hands-free Aneros to adjust itself to the body's own contractions
The Aneros Stimulator is one of a kind! It is medically researched, designed, and patented. The Aneros is a combination of modern scientific knowledge and ancient Eastern erotic massage.
Anal sphincter assisted masturbation helps you achieve a firmer erection and greater pleasure. Regardless of age, this patented and tested device benefits most men by directly stimulating the prostate plexus of nerves to result in an electrifying, often unsurpassed orgasm. This unique masturbation technique has also been shown to increase a man's vitality and libido. Although Aneros delivers stunning unexperienced pleasure, it is not merely a sex toy. Aneros is anatomically designed and is patented under the category of "medical-surgical internal pressure applicators".
Quick Start with the Aneros Massager
- For hygienic reasons, wash the aneros with warm, soapy water before and after each usage.
- Apply adequate lubricant to the anal canal and to the head of the Aneros.
- Slowly insert the Aneros, positioning the perineum abutment to press against the area between the anus and the scrotum.
- Relax both mentally and physically. Allow your body to become accustomed to the massager. Practice deep breathing and release your tensions. This is a Tantric Experience!
- Slowly begin to contract the sphincter muscle. As the sensations build, you may wish to increase the frequency and intensity of the contractions.
- Pivot the back handle left, right, or backwards to increase pressure on the Male G-Spot. Enjoy!
The size of the SGX is 3 1/2" shaft length with 15/16" diameter.